Simmons University – Online Master of Science in Behavior Analysis (ABA) Program
|Time to Completion||23 months|
|Clinical Component||2,000 hours of supervised field work included|
Sponsored Online Program
BehaviorAnalysis@Simmons is the online version of the Master of Science in Behavior Analysis program from Simmons University. The Simmons University program has a strong focus on mentorship and supervision, fulfilling one of the requirements laid out by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board in order to sit for the BCBA exam.
The program can be completed in as few as 23 months and is delivered completely online, in live classes, where students attend class with their instructor and students in a synchronous manner.
The program’s curriculum includes coursework integrating research, theory and practice with a focus on supervision and mentoring in group and one-on-one settings.
Students starting in the January 2020 cohort will follow this curriculum path:
Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
Introduction to Single Subject Research Designs
Ethics and Legal Issues
Supervised Fieldwork I
Methodologies for Behavior Change I
Supervised Fieldwork II
Methodologies for Behavior Change II
Supervised Fieldwork III
Advanced Topics in Behavior Analysis
Supervised Fieldwork IV
Supervised Fieldwork V
|Optional||Autism Spectrum Disorder|
Some highlights of Simmons’ online ABA program include:
- Live, online classes
- High-quality video-based course content available 24/7
- Nationally recognized faculty
- No GRE required
- BACB-required mentoring included in the program
Prepare for a Career as a BCBA®
In the BehaviorAnalysis@Simmons online ABA program, students are provided with the tools they need to sit for and pass the BCBA exam. The curriculum is in a verified course sequence (VCS) approved by the BACB, and graduates of Simmons’ on-campus program boast an 85% BCBA exam pass rate – higher than the national average of 65%.
If you are interested in applying to the BehaviorAnalysis@Simmons program, you will need the following:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Completed application
- Current resume detailing your educational background, institutions attended, degrees awarded, employment history, community service and more. See full list here.
- Essay explaining your reasons for pursuing a Master of Science in Behavior Analysis, along with an explanation of your goals.
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Application fee
Page information last updated 9/6/2019